Re: hebrew and postgre

От Marc Lavergne
Тема Re: hebrew and postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
It could be a million things, my stab at the obvious is are you sure
this is the table you want? Could it be that you want the following?:

... select * from pg_user where usename = ...
... rs.getString("usename") ...

I've used PG 7.2.0 with JBoss and it works fine, so it's very likely
something specific to your application.

Marc