Re: Blob support...

От Marc Lavergne
Тема Re: Blob support...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Right ... there's a few "bugs" unconfirmed but it is in my eyes in
org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement and ResultSet. Look in the source
(postgresql-7.2/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/ResultSet and
you'll see that the code was branched right around line 330.
Unfortunately, that breaks support for lo types in 7.2. Not I'm not sure
WHAT the official position is on this. However, there are four things
you can do: use the 7.1.3 JDBC driver, custom fix the 7.2 driver (ie.
remove the if statement to revert to 7.1.3 behavior), submit a diff
patch, file a bug and hope somebody fixes it. Obviously, the first and
second options are the easiest. The third and fourth would require some
kind of authoritative statement on what the position on BLOBs in 7.2 is!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Marc