Re: compile of jdbc driver failed

От Marc Lavergne
Тема Re: compile of jdbc driver failed
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
There was an earlier post about this. The driver works fine with the
1.4.0 JRE, but it does need to be compiled with 1.3.1 due to the fact
that the ANT build.xml file hasn't been update to reflect the 1.4.0 JDK
as of 7.2.0. In brief, the script mistakenly identifies 1.4.0 J2SE as a
J2EE variant. You can easily "kludge" this by changing line 34 in the
build.xml file to read:

     <available property="jdk1.2e+" classname="javax.sql.DataSourceX" />

This will prevent ANT from mistaking J2SE for J2EE since
javax.sql.DataSourceX doesn't exist in J2SE (or J2EE obviously). You can
then just run make from the command line. However, if you already have
compiled using 1.3.1, it makes no difference, and can just use that
version with the 1.4.0 JRE.

Cheers,

Marc