Re: odbc version

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: odbc version
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Laurette Cisneros wrote:

> Forgive me, but I think either you are missing my point or I am missing
> yours.  I need to ask some more questions, but I will do it one at a
> time...
>
> Is the trial driver (from the url you gave me) a trial *Postgresql* driver
> for use with ODBC 3.0?

There are 2 drivers at the url.
  psqlodbc.dll the newest ODBC 2.50 driver(not a trial one).
  psqlodbc30.dll ODBC 3.0 driver (a trial one which
  was never announced to be offically supported).

Judging from your ODBC trace log you sent me, your
application is completely a ODBC 3.0 one. So I'd like
to see how my trial ODBC 3.0 driver works with you app.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue