Re: NullPointerException inside ResultSet.next()

От Graham Leggett
Тема Re: NullPointerException inside ResultSet.next()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer wrote:

> It appears you have two result sets open? One for the
> recipes.getInt("recipe_index")
>
> Can we see the rest of the code around this?

There were two result sets open on the same Statement variable, but with
two different statements. When the first resultset was accessed after
the second statement had been fired off, the driver triggered a
NullPointerException.

Creating separate Statement variables fixed the problem - thanks for
pointing me in the right direction...!

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm        "There's a moon