View the value of the variables in the log !

От Luis Sousa
Тема View the value of the variables in the log !
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I already try to change my postgresql.conf adding debug_print_parse,
debug_print_plan, debug_print_rewritten and debug_print_query with only
one purpose, to see the values that are passing in the queries.
But I can't see what's going on, only the parse query, like: DEBUG:
query: SELECT  turno,tipo,parte,indice FROM evento_v WHERE id_e =  $1.

How can I see the values that are passing in the queries, using log ?

Thanks, Luis Sousa