Re: trying to compile postgres with java support

От Florian Wunderlich
Тема Re: trying to compile postgres with java support
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Eric Webber wrote:

> I am using Linux Red hat version 2.4.7-10
> JRE 2 build 1.3.1_02-b02, mixed mode
> ant version 1.4.1
>
> I read the documentation and it is really not apparent
> how to set up the classpath or the path, what a mess java
> environment set up is.
>
> I can tell you where what files are located and
> perhaps you can tell me how to set up the path and
> classpath ?
>
> thanks
>
> Eric

Type "which ant". If it says "which: no ant in ...", then your $PATH is
wrong; include the directory in which ant lives.

If you can start javac, the CLASSPATH should be fine anyway.

Again, what's the exact error message, and which version of PostgreSQL
are you trying to build?