Re: pgsql/src backend/tcop/postgres.c include/misc ...

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: pgsql/src backend/tcop/postgres.c include/misc ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:

> Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
>
> > I couldn't cancel simple SELECT which returns no row either.
>
> How long could that take?

Hmm I may be misunderstanding your point.
The larger the table size is, the longer it should take.
For examle it takes about 10000 milliseconds in an
offhand test case. ExecProcNode doesn't return unless
it finds a tuple which satisfies the qualification.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue