Re: pgAdmin4 - Multi-database Servers

От Jack Royal-Gordon
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 - Multi-database Servers
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Richard,

That worked like a charm. Thanks!

On Dec 1, 2020, at 6:45 PM, Richard Brockie <richard.brockie@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jack,

I've got 2 heroku databases up and running, one free "Hobby Dev", and one production "Standard 0".

To only address the "Hobby Dev" rather than pick from the long list, I've added the database name to the "DB restriction" field on the Advanced tab of the connection menu. I didn't have to do this for the "Standard 0" database for some reason.

R.