returning multiple results with stored procedures

От Geoffrey J. Gowey
Тема returning multiple results with stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I was wandering through the source on how to send back multiple rows and
columns and stumbled apon ExprMultipleResult mentioned in the README in
src/backend/utils/fmgr/.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this is or is
not what I'm looking for.  There's very little code using this feature
and I could not find any documentation.  Can anyone explain to me if
this is what I need and, if so, how to implement it using Version 1
style coding as well as any other helpful pieces of information?

Geoff