Re: [GENERAL] Using Cursor in PostgreSQL 7.2

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Using Cursor in PostgreSQL 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> I've added the missing checks in the planner; possibly you could get rid
> of that UNION hack now.

*Moved to hackers*

I confirmed the UNION hack is no longer required. Thanks! Is it too late
to change the README in contrib/dblink?

A side issue I noticed is that recent changes to contrib/*/Makefile seem
to cause 'MODULE_PATHNAME' in *.sql.in files to become
'$libdir/modulename' in the resulting *.sql files. Example:

in rtree_gist.sql.in:
-- define the GiST support methods
create function gbox_consistent(opaque,box,int4) returns bool as
'MODULE_PATHNAME' language 'C';

becomes in rtree_gist.sql:
-- define the GiST support methods
create function gbox_consistent(opaque,box,int4) returns bool as
'$libdir/rtree_gist' language 'C';

Same thing happens in (at least) dblink.sql, fuzzystrmatch.sql, and
array_iterator.sql.

I'm not sure right off how to fix it though :(

Joe