Re: [GENERAL] ACK table corrupted, unique index violated.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ACK table corrupted, unique index violated.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Brian Hirt" <bhirt@mobygames.com> writes:
> In a nutshell, my primary key index got a NOTICE to recreate when the
> database was vacuumed.  I dropped the index and tried to recreate it.  I get
> a key violation when i try to do this.    I find there are some 200 rows
> with the exact same developer_id and oid.

You're the third person to have reported something like this, so there's
something strange going on.  Can you give access to your system to
someone who can poke into it (probably me or Vadim)?

> There are some NOTICES the day
> before that i don't know what they mean, but don't look good.

> NOTICE:  Cannot rename init file
> /moby/pgsql/base/156130/pg_internal.init.19833 to
> /moby/pgsql/base/156130/pg_internal.init: No such file or directory

These seem extremely bizarre.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Using Cursor in PostgreSQL 7.2
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Using Cursor in PostgreSQL 7.2