Re: [GENERAL] java stored procedures

От Laszlo Hornyak
Тема Re: [GENERAL] java stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

Sorry, I have time only for short ansvers, it is company time :((.

Gunnar Rønning wrote:

>* Barry Lind <barry@xythos.com> wrote:
>|
>| possible problems with your strategy).  Without knowing what exactly
>| you are thinking of doing it is difficult to comment.
>
>Agreed.

Ok, I will try to bring the code here before Monday, or at least some
pieces. It is full of hardcoded constants from my developement
environment. :(

>| I am very interested in hearing what your plans are for pl/java.  I
>| think this is a very difficult project, but one that would be very
>| useful and welcome.
>
>I would very much like to hear about the plans myself.

I do not see so big difficulities yet, am I so lame? It won`t be easy,
realy, we should keep it simple, at least becouse of me.

thanks,
Laszlo Hornyak