Re: Status of Migration Wizard ?

От Didier Moens
Тема Re: Status of Migration Wizard ?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:

>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Didier Moens [mailto:Didier.Moens@dmb001.rug.ac.be]
>>Sent: 12 November 2001 12:40
>>To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
>>Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Status of Migration Wizard ?

[migrating MS-Access data in pgAdmin I/II]

> It would be difficult to make direct comparisons as the new design concept
> is so completely different.
>
> In your case, I would suggest that you use pgAdmin I to migrate your data
> (http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgadmin). I hope to solve this problem,
> but I really don't know when I can right now :-(

Seems I'm stuck here.

I've just installed PostgreSQL 7.2b3. As pgAdminII doesn't have a
Migration Wizard, I'd have to use pgAdminI. Unfortunately, pgAdminI
doesn't support pgSQL 7.2 (no OID's in pg_attributes ?).

I suppose the only solution would be to revert to pgSQL 7.1, migrate my
data to 7.1, dump and restore to 7.2, and then use pgAdminII ?

Kind regards,
Didier
--

Didier Moens