Re: [HACKERS] upper and lower doesn't work with german

От Vincent.Gaboriau@answare.fr
Тема Re: [HACKERS] upper and lower doesn't work with german
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] upper and lower doesn't work with german  ("Andrew G. Hammond" <drew@xyzzy.dhs.org>)
Список pgsql-admin

Stephan Szabo a écrit :

> On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 Vincent.Gaboriau@answare.fr wrote:
>

> > Tom Lane a écrit :

> > > Did you run initdb with the correct LANG environment?
> > >
> > > To check, run contrib/pg_controldata and see what it says about
> > > LC_COLLATE and LC_CTYPE.
> >
> > I have relativily the same problem! Where can I find the executable "contrib"
> > ?
>
> contrib refers to the contrib directory at the top level of the source
> tree.

The sources of postgres have been deleted, so I can't find this "contrib"!
So I surch another way to know if postgres have been installed with the local
configuration.
Can anyone help me?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] upper and lower doesn't work with german
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] upper and lower doesn't work with german