Re: ODBC & Transactions?

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: ODBC & Transactions?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Mike Miller wrote:

[snip]

> <SPECULATION>
> It *looks* to me like something is wrapping all the queries in a
> transaction.  Is this an autocommit feature?  If so, is it from ODBC or
> postgres itself.  How does one turn it off - apparently "BEGIN WORK" *does
> not* turn it off...
> </SPECULATION>

CommitTransactionCommand doesn't necessarily mean COMMIT.
You have to use BeginTrans to turn of the autocommit mode
but it doesn't seem the cause of your case(It works well
here). Judging from the psqlodbc.log file you posted,
"rollback work" is issued by the differenct connection
from the one which issued "begin work" and "update ...".
Hmm are you using connection pooling ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue