Sourceforge moving from PostgreSQL to Oracle

От Justin Clift
Тема Sourceforge moving from PostgreSQL to Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

Has anyone else noticed that Sourceforge.net is moving from PostgreSQL
to Oracle?

Just noticed in their jobs page they're looking for a DBA to assist them
in the transition from PostgreSQL to Oracle.

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=7438&group_id=1#dba

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi