Re: storing binary data

От Alessio Bragadini
Тема Re: storing binary data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> What exactly is the advantage in using VIEWs?  I get the impression that the
> SELECT query it is based on is cached (ie. a cached query plan).

I had the same impression but I've been told (with explanations) that
the query plan for a view is not cached in any way.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini        alessio@albourne.com
APL Financial Services        http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"    -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925

Сообщение: Re: [patch] helps fe-connect.c handle -EINTR more gracefully
Сообщение: Re: [patch] helps fe-connect.c handle -EINTR more gracefully