Re: How do I get a list of DB's or Tables with a postgres SQL statement?

От Alessio Bragadini
Тема Re: How do I get a list of DB's or Tables with a postgres SQL statement?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ron de Jong wrote:

> I know there is some funtions in psql:
>
> \l    (show databases)
> \d    (show tables)

If you start psql with the -E option, it will show you which queries it
makes to the internal tables to retrieve the backslash result. Then
copying and customizing your own query is very simple.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini        alessio@albourne.com
APL Financial Services        http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"    -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925