Re: pg_restore blues

От Allan Engelhardt
Тема Re: pg_restore blues
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Oh, no!  Please don't tell me I also can't use BLOB in PostgreSQL.
Surely there is a way to backup and restore the *whole* database?

I've tried creating the database manually and then
    $ droplang  plpgsql foo
before the restore, but that didn't work either.  The language is, of
course, created in template1.

I'm stumped.  :-(  I can backup my db, but I can't restore it.  Not much
use, is it...?

Allan.