Re: But _where_ is the anoncvs server ?

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: But _where_ is the anoncvs server ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marko Kreen wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 09:49:03AM +0200, Hannu Krosing wrote:
> > HI,
> >
> > I've seen lots of talk about anoncvs not working, but I
> > can't even find out where it is ;(
>
> :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot

I got in now, but the general problems have now stuck me too:

cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/projects/cvsroot/pgsql/contrib/pgcrypto/expected'
(/projects/cvsroot/pgsql/contrib/pgcrypto/expected/#cvs.lock):
Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/projects/cvsroot/pgsql/contrib/pgcrypto/expected'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Probably all newly created directories become unsuitable for anoncvs, so
just fixin perms does not hel - a more general solution is needed -
perhaps
some sticky bits on directories or configuration changes on cvs server

Hannu