But _where_ is the anoncvs server ?

От Hannu Krosing
Тема But _where_ is the anoncvs server ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
HI,

I've seen lots of talk about anoncvs not working, but I
can't even find out where it is ;(

The old address gives

[hannu@taru pgsql]$ ../update.cvs
cvs update: authorization failed: server postgresql.org rejected
access to /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot for user anoncvs

the link from developer .postgresql.org points to
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql

which gives

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql was not found on this server.
Apache/1.3.14 Server at www.ca.postgresql.org Port 80

When I do as instructed in
http://developer.postgresql.org/TODO/docs/cvs.html
I get:

[hannu@taru cvs_new]$ cvs -d
:pserver:anoncvs@postgresql.org:/home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot login
(Logging in to anoncvs@postgresql.org)
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server postgresql.org rejected access
to /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot for user anoncvs

What should I do ?

Hannu