Re: CVS changes

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: CVS changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom, what's missing or out of place?  If I can I'll make sure it's there.
> This morning I noticed a number of things that I thought were there really
> weren't.

What I was looking for was the place where development docs (built from
daily snapshots) would go. They used to be underneath devel-corner in a
doc(s ??) directory.

I guess I would also expect to find, somewhere, the as-released docs for
current (and previous?) versions.

I was looking the other day and didn't see any of the signs I would have
expected like html files from the docs build process.

Since I don't feel like I understand what the new layout actually is, it
would be nice to hear where I would *expect* to find these things.
"devel-corner is history", "users-lounge is history" lead me to believe
that structure is changing, but I don't know to what.

There are only a few places that I care about (the online docs area is
one of those). I'm happy to wait until new locations are available, but
a quick explanation of where that might be would give me a warm fuzzy
that I'm not falling behind and that I can predict whether the new
layout requires changes to my doc building scripts (as an example).
                       - Thomas