Re: moving database to production

От Srinivasa R Chava
Тема Re: moving database to production
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks for your response. But I want to move the database objects
owned by a particualr user.
say there are 20  tables,and other database objects like
functions, procedures etc owned by two different users. I want to
move the database objects( tables, and other objects like
procedures, sequences) owned by a particular user to production.
If I use pg_dump with -t option, I can move the tables. But what
about the other objects like sequences and procedures owned by a
particualar user. In oracle, we can use export and import with
owner=user name option to move the complete schema owned by a
particualr user. How to do it ion pgsql.
Thanks
chava
--

Srinivasa R Chava (Chava) <s.chava@wcom.com>