Re: Where are Perl DBI and DBD for PostgreSQL??

От R Talbot
Тема Re: Where are Perl DBI and DBD for PostgreSQL??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> R Talbot writes:
>
> > My question refers to Perl...
> > I checked CPAN and there are DBI modules but
> > I don't see  the DBD.
>
> http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/DBI/DBI-1.20.tar.gz
> http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/DBD/DBD-Pg-1.01.tar.gz
>
> > I downloaded..
> >  pgsql_perl5-1.9.0.tar.gz
>
> This is a different way to access PostgreSQL via Perl.  This module is
> also include in the PostgreSQL distribution.
>
> > Postgres-1.4.tar.gz
>
> This is an interface to Postgres95, not PostgreSQL.
>
> --
> Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net   http://funkturm.homeip.net/~peter

Peter,
 Thank you for the response..
Unfortunately, the urls were jammed I tried for 15 hrs ( off and on)..
Although I could find the file but only after seaching by the authors
name mergl.
CPAN is not making it easy, I am sure not intentionally, for PostgreSQL
users.

Here is where I found the files
http://dbi.symbolstone.org/   this works...May Help Others!

Once again.. Thank You