Re: Where are Perl DBI and DBD for PostgreSQL??

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Where are Perl DBI and DBD for PostgreSQL??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
R Talbot <rjtalbo@attglobal.net> writes:
> CPAN is not making it easy, I am sure not intentionally, for PostgreSQL
> users.

Yeah, we know.  The only index page (that I've found) of DBD drivers
does not mention Postgres.  We've beaten on the alleged maintainer of
that page, without result.  Feel free to complain to the CPAN
powers-that-be ... but there's little point in complaining here, cause
we can't fix their omission.