Re: 7.2 RPMs

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: 7.2 RPMs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

<snip>
> * What about the JDBC driver?  I think the driver should be compiled in
> place by whatever JDK the build system provides.

Don't know about the rest of this stuff, but I totally agree here.
There should be a dependancy on Ant and some kind of JDK, and it should
compile the driver specifically.  This way the user I reckon the user is
WAY more likely to have something which works well for them.

Bumped into a problem with this just over a week ago.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

<snip>