Re: Idea: jobs.postgresql.org

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Idea: jobs.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Guys,

It is definitely something interesting, and there are a fair few
PostgreSQL jobs out there.

The address Joe mentioned is correct, I'm just so short of time now I
haven't been able to do much in the way of site maintenance recently, so
that page hasn't been updated in ages.

:(

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Joe Conway wrote:

> > those interested and a website (jobs.perl.org) if you just want to
> > search. The nice thing about it is there have been several telecommute
> > jobs - plus many onsite jobs.
> >
> > With a background in database design, a proclivity for perl, and needing
> > employment I was thinking a similar set up for the PostgreSQL community
> > would be ideal.
> >    I didn't see anything on the PostgreSQL web site and I've never seen
> > mention of a similar type of service.  Would this be of interest to the
> > community?
> >

> Well, there's already this:
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/jobs.php
>
> But it currently has no listings :(
>
> Joe

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

   - Indira Gandhi

Сообщение: Re: Problem w/ dumping huge table and no disk space
Сообщение: Re: Problem w/ dumping huge table and no disk space