Re: 7.1.3 & ODBC

От Lockhurst
Тема Re: 7.1.3 & ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

We got similar problem with the Cygwin based implementation of version 7.1.3
in a NT machine. We are using Delphi as front end. Just the tables are not
showing up. Till date our work-around is - just writing the field-names
manually, at the designated place and everything is working fine. But we are
not getting the comfort of browsing through the fieldnames and the
table-names.

It would be of great help if one can point out what is going on here.

Early Thanks.

Kar