Re: Link to bug webpage

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Link to bug webpage
Дата
Re: Link to bug webpage  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
How about we trial it, but with the understanding that bugs we fix will
be marked as such?

After all, every bug is given an ID, so whomever fixes the bug with that
ID should also mark it off.

Looking at the present situation, it seems we began a good idea, but
never really followed through with it.  Maybe it's time to.

Philip seems to be volunteering for taking care of what's presently in
there, can we also ask those [HACKERS] who commit fixes to mark them
off?

+ Justin