Re: Bug found in the driver

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Bug found in the driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I can't reproduce this error with a 1.3.1 JDK and the 7.1.2 driver.
When disabling access through pg_hba.conf I get the following correct
error with the {0} filled in by the exception information:

Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to fail. Please report
this exception: Exception: java.sql.SQLException: No pg_hba.conf entry
for host 127.0.0.1, user blind, database xythos3
Stack Trace:

java.sql.SQLException: No pg_hba.conf entry for host 127.0.0.1, user
blind, database xythos3
    at org.postgresql.Connection.openConnection(Connection.java:170)
    at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:122)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:517)

thanks,
--Barry