Re: Is there a way to drop and restore an index?

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: Is there a way to drop and restore an index?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Just off the top of my head,

Couldn't you write a little PL/PGSQL procedure which queries the system
tables and builds statements to execute with the new EXECUTE command for
each record returned that would drop and recreate the indexes? It would
take a little work but would be generic enough to automatically reindex
your entire DB.

Just a thought,

Mike Mascari
mascarm@mascari.com