Re: Plsql Function with error: No space left on device.

От David M. Richter
Тема Re: Plsql Function with error: No space left on device.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hallo!

Another try -- another kind of error

pacs=> UPDATE image SET  seriesoid = r.parentoid
pacs-> FROM relseries_image000 r WHERE image.chilioid = r.childoid;
FATAL 2:  ZeroFill(/usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_xlog/xlogtemp.30164) failed:
No such file or directory
        before or while processing the request.
The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: NOTICE:
Message from PostgreSQL backend:
        The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend  died
abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
        I have rolled back the current transaction and am       going to
terminate your database system connection and exit.
        Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
Failed.

?????????
???????
I will try ipcclean. And look for postmaster options!

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

David
Вложения

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Plsql Function with error: No space left on device.
Сообщение: Re: Plsql Function with error: No space left on device.