Re: Plsql Function with error: No space left on device.

От David M. Richter
Тема Re: Plsql Function with error: No space left on device.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello!

It works right. And the speed is acceptable. Great!!!!
I used that Query on several table with a little smaller size. It
worked.
Thank You very much!
But in the Query at the big table the following error occured:

UPDATE image SET  seriesoid = r.parentoid
FROM relseries_image000 r WHERE image.chilioid = r.childoid;

psql:restructure_join.sql:16: FATAL 2:
ZeroFill(/usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_xl
og/xlogtemp.22940) failed: No such file or directory
        before or while processing the request.
psql:restructure_join.sql:16: connection to server was lost

The file /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_xl
og/xlogtemp.22940 doesn't exist on the disk.

The same query on the other table works well.
Why not at the bigger table?
What wants the error announcment say?

Do You know that kind of error?
I did not found any hint in the Archiv of the mailing lists?

I would be very gratful if anybody could give me a hint to clear the
obstacle.!

Thanks a lot

David
Вложения