JDBC problem

От Weiming He
Тема JDBC problem
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I'm experiencing problems with the jdbc driver. First of all, what is
the correct syntax for running the compiled examples of Postgresql
7.1.2. I ran the followings earlier today, and I got the same error
messages

>java uk.org.retep.finder.Main

uk/org/retep/finder/Main

>java basic jdbc:postgresql:cnri_handle loginame passwd

jdbc:postgresql:cnri_handle

>java -Djdbc.drivers=org.postgresql.Driver uk.org.retep.finder.Main
uk/org/retep/finder/Main

can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance.