Re: Re: About i8n

От David BOURIAUD
Тема Re: Re: About i8n
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)" wrote:

> David BOURIAUD <david.bouriaud@ac-rouen.fr> wrote:
> > Is there a way to have all error messages returned by the back-end
> > translated into french or another language ?
>
> http://www.de.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/nls.html
Thanks, but it doesn't help in any way ! It tells how to have a client
program have nls support, but not postgres ! I'm running postgreSQL
v7.1.2, and neither found any *.po, *.mo or *.mk files in the tree
directory of either the sources or the bianries. Furthermore, when I
type gmake init-op, gmake complains that there is no rule to make
init-po. Well, well, well, not so good. By the way, I can speak english,
so it's not a problem for me, but I think of my users ! Thanks again,
for I learned something consulting theses pages anyway.
--
David BOURIAUD
In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Josh Berkus"
Сообщение: Re: behavior of ' = NULL' vs. MySQL vs. Standards
От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: dropping constraints