Re: What CASE tools and clients for Postgres?

От Rick van Dijk
Тема Re: What CASE tools and clients for Postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hello Milorad,

Our tool, DeZign for databases can be used for data modeling. Dezign for
databases is a database development tool using an entity relationship diagram.
It visually supports the lay out of the entities and relations and
automatically generates SQL schemas for PostgreSQL databases. At the moment
only available as a win32 application. You can download an evaluation version
from http://www.datanamic.com

regards
Rick van Dijk
Datanamic