[Fwd: Problem with pg_index.]

От David BOURIAUD
Тема [Fwd: Problem with pg_index.]
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
--
David BOURIAUD
In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have
for windows or gates ?
ICQ#102562021Tom Lane wrote:
You are totally right !

> I don't think so: there is no such error string anywhere in the PG
> sources.  (Also, when I try the query, it seems to work fine.)
>
> However, I find the following possibly relevant match in the PGAccess FAQ:
>
> <b>8. I am receiving the following error: <tt>message invalid command
> name "namespace" while executing "namespace eval Mainlib</tt>  ..."</b>
> don't recognize namespaces command. Please upgrade to Tcl/Tk 8.0.x minimum</blockquote>
>
> Are you using Tcl?  If so, I'd bet the problem is on the client side.
Indeed I use pgaccess, and when I type the query under psql, it works
fine, so I'm downloading the sources of tcl8.3.3 and upgrade as soon as
possible.
Yet, I have a problem with complex keys, I can't check pg_index[0] on
every row fetched, so, how can I do ? I've tried to add arrays
extentions, but the *= operator doesn't work with int2vector.... How can
I do then ? Thanks anyway !
Have a nice week-end.