Re: Problem with pg_index.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with pg_index.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
David BOURIAUD <david.bouriaud@ac-rouen.fr> writes:
> This query doesn't work, the back-end answers Error : Invalid Command
> name "0"...

I don't think so: there is no such error string anywhere in the PG
sources.  (Also, when I try the query, it seems to work fine.)

However, I find the following possibly relevant match in the PGAccess FAQ:

<b>8. I am receiving the following error: <tt>message invalid command
name "namespace" while executing "namespace eval Mainlib</tt>  ..."</b>
don't recognize namespaces command. Please upgrade to Tcl/Tk 8.0.x minimum</blockquote>

Are you using Tcl?  If so, I'd bet the problem is on the client side.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: