installing DBD::Pg without installing postgres

От Fran Fabrizio
Тема installing DBD::Pg without installing postgres
Дата
Re: installing DBD::Pg without installing postgres  ("Jeff Duffy" <jeff@alanne.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

It seems that there should be a way to install the DBD Pg module without
having to install postgres on the local machine.  I tried installing
just the libs rpm, but that didn't seem to do the trick.  I've done some
usenet and mailing list archive searches, but all the info I'm turning
up appears geared towards the assumption that you also want postgres
installed locally.  Am I looking in the wrong places?

Thanks,
Fran