'ATAL1:badabstime error on Windows 2000, also interested in binary to dwld

От lsmith@scw.org
Тема 'ATAL1:badabstime error on Windows 2000, also interested in binary to dwld
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hi I've been trying to find this in the archives but I seem to be
missing it so here's my question
We've installed pgsql on a windows 2000 server and have created a
database i can access the database locally but if we try to access
it across a network, even if we use the same computer it crashes
and gives us this error message
'ATAL1: bad abstime external representation ' \N

when we try to access it across the network it prompts for a
password and responds appropriately to incorrect passwords but it
falls apart when the correct password is given

Does anyone have a solution
we are also interested in downloading a binary if anyone has one it
would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Lisa smith

Lisa Smith  SCW  Teaming for Technology