Need PostgreSQL startup scripts

От Justin Clift
Тема Need PostgreSQL startup scripts
Дата
Re: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts  (will trillich <will@serensoft.com>)
Re: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts  (teg@redhat.com (Trond Eivind Glomsrød))
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

If anybody has a minute or two, can they please email me the startup
script they use on their system to automatically start PostgreSQL when
the system boots?

I have a Linux Mandrake 7.2 startup script for PostgreSQL 7.0.3 on the
techdocs.postgresql.org site, and I'm looking for startup scripts for
other OS's.  Startup scripts that are SANE of course.

From what I understand of Debian, it uses a different method of starting
up than Mandrake, so I'd appreciate a copy of the Debian startup script
especially.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi