Re: Re: Call for platforms

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Re: Call for platforms
Дата
Re: Re: Call for platforms  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> > OpenBSD 2.8 x86    7.1 2001-03-22, B. Palmer (first name?)
> Though it does work,  like FBSD,  there are some changes that need to be
> made to the system.  Need max proc / files changes and a kernel recompile
> with SEMMNI and SEMMNS changes.  Anywhere special to note this?

So more-or-less the *same* configuration as is required for FBSD? If so,
I could note that in the comments part of the platform support table.

I'm not sure if either one (OBSD, FBSD) is actually explicitly
documented for PostgreSQL (I don't see a FAQ, and am not sure if there
is something in the sgml docs). Does anyone know if and where these
things are noted?
                      - Thomas