Re: Computer with Linux OS not shown on Computers with Windows OS

От Dave Millen
Тема Re: Computer with Linux OS not shown on Computers with Windows OS
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
If you want to see your linux box in network neighbourhood, you have to
run samba on the linux box!

See: http://www.samba.org

regards,
Dave

--
He was part of my dream, of course -- but then I was part of his dream
too.

email: dave@largesalad.co.uk
web1 : www.largesalad.co.uk
web2 : www.p21.co.uk