Re: where is the postmaster executable in the win nt distribution ?

От Christian Thrum
Тема Re: where is the postmaster executable in the win nt distribution ?
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Jason Tishler wrote:

> > (do i have to compile it myself?)
>
> You should probably build all of PostgreSQL yourself.  While you are at
> it, I suggest using 7.1beta5 or later (i.e., CVS) since they work better
> under Cygwin.

can i use cygwin-gcc to build postgresql?

> > i use the binary version : postgresql-7.0-nt-binaries.tar.gz
>
> What is the above?  That is, from where did you get it?

ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/binary/v7.0/NT/

i guess that the archive contained the symlinks, but winzip didn't show them....

christian thrum

Сообщение: Re: where is the postmaster executable in the win nt distribution ?
Сообщение: RE: where is the postmaster executable in the win nt distribution ?