Re: Permission denied while insert

От Jose Manuel Lorenzo Lopez
Тема Re: Permission denied while insert
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tulio Oliveira schrieb:

> are you inserting directly over the table, or in a view of this table ?
>
> I had problems inserting data in a View with no records ...

Hello Tulio,

nope, I am inserting directly into the table! The table is also filled
with some data.

Best Regards / Un saludo / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Cordiali Saluti

José Manuel Lorenzo López

** José Manuel Lorenzo López                                        **
** ICA Informationssysteme Consulting & Anwendungsgesellschaft mbH  **
** Dept. SAP Basis R/3  VBue                                        **
** e-mail to: jose-manuel.lorenzo-lopez@conti.de                    **