Permission denied while insert

От Jose Manuel Lorenzo Lopez
Тема Permission denied while insert
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi folks,

I noticed a strange behavior of my DB. Let me explain:

I created a table bdf_users as admin user 'postgres' and granted insert
access for this table to public.

Now I want to insert a line as user 'jose' (That's me!) and got the
following message:

ERROR:  bdf_users: Permission denied.

Am I doing anything dumb? I am using postgresql 7.0.3 on SuSE Linux 7.1
(although I compiled by myself postgresql)

Best Regards

José Manuel Lorenzo López

** José Manuel Lorenzo López                                        **
** ICA Informationssysteme Consulting & Anwendungsgesellschaft mbH  **
** Dept. SAP Basis R/3  VBue                                        **
** e-mail to: jose-manuel.lorenzo-lopez@conti.de                    **