Re: Bad book review

От Alfonso Peniche
Тема Re: Bad book review
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Actually, I wouldn't worry to much about it. It's true there might be some things that could be improved (there always
is),but
I'm not sure the guy who wrote it is even sure of what he read (if he did it fully, which I doubt, since he couldn't
find
anywhere about OID's, and I think the rest of us who have really read and used the book know where it is)

I agree it's one of the most used books for Postgres. I know I do. :-)

Cheers.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201703319/o/qid%3D976592762/sr%3D8-1/ref%3Daps%5Fsr%5Fb%5F1%5F3/104-0116316-8891907