Re: 7.1 Docs WAS:Auto-timestamp generator (attached)

От Laurel Williams
Тема Re: 7.1 Docs WAS:Auto-timestamp generator (attached)
Дата
Re: 7.1 Docs WAS:Auto-timestamp generator (attached)  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
As a suggestion regarding the docs ... as a newbie, I went straight to
the"user's lounge" and didn't check out the "developer's corner" because
I figured those docs would be pretty hard-core technical. But in
reality, many of the developer's docs are much the same, only more
current and more complete. I think I have seen other questions on this
listserv deriving from the same problem (they would be easily answered
from the developer's docs). IMHO, perhaps there should be some sort of a
pointer from the user's lounge to the developer's docs, with warning, if
that is necessary??

While I'm at it ... to show that I am super-anal-retentive ... the "l"
in "lounge" on the www.postgresql.org home page should be capitalized. :)

Cheers,

Laurel Williams
tech@clearwater-inst.com