Re: Re: pgadmin

От DHSC Webmaster
Тема Re: Re: pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I have successfully setup the driver on a win98 machine, but when
performing the same process on a win2000 machine, I get the following
error:
ODBC--call failed, Password authentication failed for user
'ADMINISTRATION' (#210)[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Connection not
open (#0)

I have tried repeatedly, re-entering the user and password in case of
typo error, but have had no success. I've even tried different settings
in 'options'.
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Bill MacArthur

--